Design & Specifications
Spacious, sustainable and truly inspirational, Trinity Quarter is a new world-class office development, strategically located in the heart of Cork's dynamic city centre. Providing corporate occupiers with the valuable opportunity to establish their operation in the midst of a thriving commercial quarter, Trinity Quarter is a unique city centre offering unlike any other currently on the market.
Trinity Quarter is Cork's largest office development. The building, which is 22,711 sq m (244,463 sq ft) will offer individual floor plates of up to 3,865 sq m, (41,602 sq ft), surrounding a landscaped courtyard with a roof top terrace overlooking the majestic River Lee.
Trinity Quarter is expertly designed to meet all the relevant requisites for the Gold Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design certificate. LEED is a green building certification program that recognises best-in-class building strategies and practices.
Certified Sustainable Buildings:
- Provide market recognition that tried-and-tested environmental practices have been incorporated in the building
- Demonstrate the aspiration to find innovative solutions that minimise the environmental impacts
- Provide a platform to help reduce running costs, while improving working and living environments
- Deliver long-term asset appreciation
- Represent a standard that demonstrates progress towards corporate and organisational environmental objectives
- Promote a positive association with corporate brand, which helps attract and retain high quality staff and enhance a corporate image to the wider community
- LEED Gold Certification
- Modular recessed lighting
- Air-conditioning VRV system for heating/cooling
- High quality suspended ceiling
- Raised access floors with carpet tile finish
- Office floor to ceiling height of 2.8m
- Landscaped courtyard area
- Full height atrium reception
- 7 elevators providing access to upper floors including elevator access to the underground carpark
- Basement amenity area with shower facilities, changing rooms and bicycle parking